Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Grand Opening!

Well, I did it! I opened my store on Teachers Pay Teachers!! There's a freebie so you can check out the quality of my work. It's a fun little activity to help students improve their fluency. Click on the picture below to check it out.

Reindeer Run - Fluency Practice
There are four other items in my store. If you download anything please remember to leave some feedback :)

Did any of you find any great deals during Black Friday? I didn't venture out except to go to my favorite Starbucks this afternoon. I'm not one for frenzied crowds so I tend to stay in during these sales. I did look through sale ads, though, and there were some incredible deals to be had. 

I hope you all are taking full advantage of the long weekend and getting lots of rest and having fun!

Take care,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment