Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What I am thankful for

Happy Thanksgiving! I love this time of year. It cold out so I get to spend the day in front of a toasty fire. I get to cook a huge feast for my family. My son and his girlfriend are coming for dinner! How is it that he grew up if I didn't get any older??? He's a terrific person and so is she - kind, compassionate, hard-working. My younger son is an awesome kid, too. He works really hard at school, is active in church, and very generous. He is always looking to help those less fortunate. My husband and I have been blessed. I am very thankful for that.

I put another item in my store today. My students need LOTS of practice with word problems. They struggle trying to determine how to best solve it. So...I created a set of word problems with a winter-theme. I plan to put these out as a center option during guided math. This is the new product:


Click on the picture to check it out

I hope you all have a restful and family-filled holiday! 

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment